DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Food and Beverages Global Market Opportunities and Strategies to 2030: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global food and beverages market.
The global food and beverages market reached a value of nearly $5,943.6 billion in 2019, having increased at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.7% since 2015. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.1% from 2019 and reach $7,525.7 billion in 2023. The market is expected to reach $8,638.2 billion in 2025, and $11,979.9 billion in 2030.
- Nestle S.A.
- PepsiCo, Inc.
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV
- Tyson Foods Inc
- Wilmar International Ltd.
Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Growth in the historic period resulted from Increase in clean-label, organic, and non-GMO products, rise in alcohol consumption, increased pet ownership by gen Z and gen Y adults, strong economic growth in emerging markets, and low interest rates. Factors that negatively affected growth in the historic period were changing regulatory environment, shortage of skilled workforce, legal actions against misinformation and false advertising, contamination of pet foods, stringent regulations and bans, and geo-political tensions.
Going forward, increasing organic food consumption, growing demand for immunity boosting foods and beverages, rising penetration of organized retail, continued technology development, increasing demand for premium and organic pet food, influence of digital media marketing and social media, rising demand due to increase in stockpiling of food, and rising population will drive the growth. Factors that could hinder the growth of the food and beverages market in the future include complexity of acceptance and purchase intentions of consumers, reduction in free trade, climate change and global warming, shift towards vegan eating, and coronavirus pandemic.
The global food and beverages market is highly fragmented, with a large number of players in the market. The top ten competitors in the market made up to 8.0% of the total market in 2019. Major players in the market include Nestle S.A., PepsiCo, Inc., Anheuser-Busch InBev sa/nv, Tyson Foods Inc, and Wilmar International Ltd.
The top opportunities in the food and beverages market segmented by type will arise in the meat, poultry and seafood market segment, which will gain $425.9 billion of global annual sales by 2023.
Amidst the unprecedented outbreak of corona virus, governments across the world are advising people to stay indoors and practice social distancing, to reduce the spread of the pandemic. COVID-19 pandemic has halted the economic activity in the majority of countries. It has created supply chain distortions for food and beverages companies across the world.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Food And Beverages Market Executive Summary
2. Table of Contents
3. List of Figures
4. List of Tables
5. Report Structure
7. Food and Beverage Segmentation
8. Food And Beverages Market Characteristics
9. Food And Beverages Market, Supply Chain Analysis
10. Food And Beverages Market, Product/Service Analysis -Product/Service Examples
11. Food And Beverages Market Customer Information
12. Food And Beverages Market Trends And Strategies
13. Impact Of COVID-19 On The Food And Beverages Market
14. Global Food And Beverages Market Size And Growth
15. Food And Beverages Market, Regional Analysis
16. Global Food And Beverages Market Segmentation
17. Food And Beverages Market Segments
18. Global Food And Beverages Market Comparison with Macro Economic Factors
19. Asia-Pacific Food And Beverages Market
20. Western Europe Food And Beverages Market
21. Eastern Europe Food And Beverages Market
22. North America Food And Beverages Market
23. South America Food And Beverages Market
24. Middle East Food And Beverages Market
25. Africa Food And Beverages Market
26. Global Food And Beverages Market Competitive Landscape
27. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Food And Beverages Market
28. Food And Beverages Market Opportunities And Strategies
29. Food And Beverages Market, Conclusions And Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/td3ou8