BANGALORE, India, March 12, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The Sorbitol Market is Segmented Type (Sorbitol Liquid, Sorbitol Powder, Others), Application (Toothpaste, Vitamin C, Food and Beverage, Chemical, Pharma, Others) : Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2026. This report is published on Valuates Reports in the Food and Beverage category.
The global Sorbitol market size is projected to reach USD 2918.1 Million by 2026, from USD 2400 Million in 2019, at a CAGR of 2.8% during the forecast period 2021-2026.
Major factors driving the growth of sorbitol market size are:
- Rising consumer preference for low-calorie food
- Increasing health problems due to consumption of sugar-based products
- The growing organic personal care market is expected to fuel the demand for Sorbitol in cosmetics & personal care products
View Full Research Report : https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/QYRE-Auto-7H740/global-sorbitol
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE GROWTH OF SORBITOL MARKET SIZE
The increasing diabetic patient population is expected to drive the sorbitol market size. There is an increase in the number of patients with diabetes worldwide. The diabetic population is therefore opting for a sugar substitute. This, in turn, is expected to accelerate the growth of the sorbitol market size during the forecast period.
Growing consumer preference toward low-calorie food is expected to drive the growth of sorbitol market size. Since Sorbitol is slowly absorbed by the human body, some of the consumed Sorbitol makes it to the large intestine, where digestion produces fewer calories. As a result, unlike sugar, which has four calories per gram, Sorbitol has a caloric contribution of around 2.6 calories per gram. As a result, Sorbitol is useful in the formulation of “low calorie” and “light” food products. Furthermore, the increasing consumer preference for ready-to-eat food products is also expected to fuel the sorbitol market size during the forecast period.
Sorbitol is also used as a feedstock for the manufacture of propylene glycol, which has a wide range of applications, including unsaturated polyester resins, functional fluids, food and feed, and cosmetics. This diverse range of applications in the pharmaceutical, chemical, cosmetics, food, beverage, plastics is further fueling the growth of sorbitol market size.
Furthermore, increasing chocolate confectionery consumption is expected to drive the sorbitol market size. Sorbitol is a humectant, moisture-stabilizer, and texturizer that is commonly used in the manufacture of confectionery and baked goods.
Request a Sample Copy of the Report For COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Sorbitol Market: https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/QYRE-Auto-7H740/Global_Sorbitol_Market
SORBITOL MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
Liquid Form is Dominating in the Global Marketplace. Because of advances in the production process, ease of use, and low manufacturing costs, liquid Sorbitol accounts for the majority of the global sorbitol market share.
The food and beverage segment is leading the application segment of Sorbitol. To boost the overall organoleptic profile of processed foods, food producers and processors are using Sorbitol’s sweetener, texturizing, moisturizing, and softening abilities.
Roquette is the largest supplier of Sorbitol, which takes up more than 12.75% in production. Roquette will reinforce its position as the world leader in Sorbitol. For other suppliers, Chinese corporation PT AKR Corporindo occupies the largest market share in China.
The rapid growth of the personal care & cosmetics industry to drive the market in Asia pacific. Due to the involvement of China, which has one of the largest productions of Vitamin C using substantial amounts of Sorbitol, the Asia Pacific sorbitol market is expected to hold the largest market share. On the other hand, the sorbitol market in North America is also expected to have significant growth due to the high U.S. contribution.
Inquire for Regional Report: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/QYRE-Auto-7H740/Global_Sorbitol_Market
SORBITOL MARKET KEY SEGMENTS
Valuates Reports has segmented the global sorbitol market on the basis of component, classification type, application, vertical, and region( North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, etc).
Segment by Type
- Sorbitol Liquid
- Sorbitol Powder
Segment by Application
- Vitamin C
- Food and Beverage
- Ecogreen Oleochemicals
- PT Sorini Agro Asia Corporindo Tbk
- B Food Science
- Gulshan Polyols
- Maize Products
- Ueno Fine Chemicals
- Mitsubishi Shoji Foodtech
- Global Sweeteners Holding
- Shandong Tianli Pharmaceutical
- PT AKR Corporindo
- Luwei Pharmacy
- Lihua Starch
- Qingyuan Foods
- Dongxiao Biotechnology
- Caixin Sugar
- Luzhou Group
“We can also add the other companies as you want”
Buy Now for Single User + Covid-19 Impact: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Auto-7H740&lic=single-user
Buy Now for Enterprise License + Covid-19 Impact: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Auto-7H740&lic=enterprise-user
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
SIMILAR REPORTS :
– The global Natural Sweeteners market size is projected to reach USD 27940 Million by 2026, from USD 22490 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 3.7% during 2021-2026.
The increasing demand for Natural Sweeteners drives the market. High disposable incomes and a growing population are key drivers to boost the growth of the Natural Sweeteners market.
– Stevia market size was valued at USD 637.1 Million in 2018 and is projected to reach USD 1,169.4 Million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 8.0% from 2019 to 2026.
– Sorbitol Powder Market Size, Share, Trends, Growth, Industry Analysis, Forecast 2020 to 2026. The Report contains segmentation by Type (Pan-agglomerated Sorbitol, Spray-dried Sorbitol), By Application (Food and Beverage, Pharma, Others) and Regional Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast 2026
– Crystal Sorbitol Market Size, Share, Trends, Growth, Industry Analysis, Forecast 2020 to 2026. The Report contains segmentation by Type (Food Grade, Pharmaceutical Grade, Industrial Grade), By Application (Cosmetics, Food & Beverage, Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals) and Regional Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast 2026
– The global Feed Flavors and Sweeteners market size is projected to reach USD 1301.7 Million by 2026, from USD 1105.9 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 2.8% during 2021-2026.
– The global Polyol Sweeteners market size is projected to reach USD 2933.8 Million by 2026, from USD 2408.1 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 3.3% during 2021-2026.
This report focuses on Polyol Sweeteners’ volume and value at the global level, regional level, and company level. From a global perspective, this report represents the overall Polyol Sweeteners market size by analyzing historical data and future prospects.
– In 2019, the global Specialty Food Ingredients market size was USD 62 Million, and it is expected to reach USD 76 Million by the end of 2026, with a CAGR of 2.9% during 2021-2026.
Top companies in the Specialty Food Ingredients Market include Kerry Groups, DuPont, Cargill, ADM, and DSM. Kerry Groups was the world leader, with a 7.29% production market share in 2016.
– The global Sugar Substitute market size is projected to reach USD 16040 Million by 2026, from USD 13790 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 2.6% during 2021-2026.
– Artificial Sweeteners market size is projected to reach USD 7640.4 Million by 2026, from USD 6449.9 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 2.9% during 2021-2026.
– Flavored Syrups market includes The Hershey Company, Monin, Torani, Tate & Lyle, Fuerst Day Lawson(FDL), Concord Foods, Kerry Group. The Morin Sales Flavored Syrups market share was about 33.47% in 2015 in China and the sales share of FDL was 19.72% in 2015.
– Sugar Toppings market size is projected to reach USD 6537 Million by 2026, from USD 5348.2 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 3.4% during 2021-2026. Major factors driving the growth of Sugar Topping’s market share are rising consumption of confectioneries, growth in the consumption of low-sugar topping products, marketing of breakfast syrups and beverage sauces, and the rising demand for sugar toppings from emerging markets.
– Industrial Sugar market size is projected to reach USD 272600 Million by 2026, from USD 210540 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 4.4% during 2021-2026. This report focuses on Industrial Sugar volume and value at the global level, regional level, and company level. From a global perspective, this report represents the overall Industrial Sugar market size by analyzing historical data and future prospects. Regionally, this report focuses on several key regions: North America, Europe, Japan, China, Southeast Asia, India, etc.
– Specialty Sweeteners Market size is projected to reach USD 2337.5 Million by 2026, from USD 1957 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 3.0% during 2021-2026.
– Monk Fruit Sugar Market Size, Share, Trends, Growth, Industry Analysis, Forecast 2020 to 2026. The Report contains segmentation by Type (Powder, Liquid), By Application (Food & Beverages, Pharmaceuticals, Others) and Regional Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast 2026
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that’s why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains detail research methodology employed to generate the report, Please also reach to our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources
For U.S. Toll-Free Call +1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
WhatsApp : +91 9945648335
Follow us Twitter – https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
Follow us Linkedin – https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
Follow us Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/valuatesreports
SOURCE Valuates Reports