DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Food Enzymes Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global food enzymes market exhibited moderate growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, the publisher expects the global food enzymes market to grow at a CAGR of around 5% during the forecast period (2021-2026).
Food enzymes are biocatalysts that are used to break down nutrients such as proteins, carbohydrates, fats and vitamins, into simpler forms. Enzymes such as protease, amylase and lipase are also used for preservation, coagulation and tenderization of beverages, bakery and dairy products. They aid in improving the flavor, texture and fragrance of the products and are primarily manufactured using plants, animals and microbes such as yeast through the process of fermentation. These sources are considered to enhance the nutritive value of the food and produce desirable aromas in various edible products.
The thriving food processing industry, along with growing consumer awareness for nutritional products, is the key factor driving the growth of the market. There is an increasing demand for nutrient-rich and high-quality food and beverages. Also, shifting dietary preferences of consumer toward natural, organic and chemical-free food has alleviated the adoption of food enzymes. Furthermore, the rising demand for frozen and processed food products is also favoring the market growth. Consumers are increasingly opting for on-the-go and convenience food products owing to their changing lifestyles and busy schedules. Additionally, increasing beverage consumption, including both alcoholic and non-alcoholic, has enhanced the usage of food enzymes in the beverage industry. Various food enzymes are used for the extraction of fruit and vegetable juices. In the wine industry, they are utilized for the process of clarification and filtration and increasing juice yield. Apart from this, extensive research and development (R&D) activities for waste reduction and enhancing food security and safety are further catalyzing the growth of the market.
- Chr. Hansen
- Kerry Group
- Puratos Group
- Advanced Enzyme Tech
- Sequence Biotech
- Amano Enzyme
- Aum Enzymes
- Dyadic International Inc.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global food enzymes market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global food enzymes industry?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global food enzymes industry?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the source?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the formulation?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global food enzymes industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global food enzymes industry?
- What is the structure of the global food enzymes industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global food enzymes industry?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Food Enzymes Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Market Breakup by Type
5.5 Market Breakup by Source
5.6 Market Breakup by Formulation
5.7 Market Breakup by Application
5.8 Market Breakup by Region
5.9 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Type
7 Market Breakup by Source
8 Market Breakup by Formulation
9 Market Breakup by Application
10 Market Breakup by Region
11 SWOT Analysis
12 Value Chain Analysis
13 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
14 Price Analysis
15 Competitive Landscape
15.1 Market Structure
15.2 Key Players
15.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kivpet