(KNSI) – Catholic Charities is continuing its award-winning senior dining frozen meal distribution pop-up sites for May.
Meals for those over the age of 60 with a completed registration form are available at 26 locations this month.
- Albany – May 3rd at Pondview Estates 334 Golfview Drive from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- Foley – May 10th at Foley Area CARE 321 6th Avenue from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- St. Cloud – May 10th at First Presbyterian Church 340 5th Avenue South from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- St. Cloud – May 11th at Catholic Charities Emergency Services 157 Roosevelt Road from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Sartell – May 12th at Sartell Community Center 850 19th Street South from 9:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Little Falls – May 14th at Little Falls Senior Center 510 7th Street Northeast from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Sartell – May 24th at Celebration Lutheran Church 1500 Pine Cone Road North from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- St. Cloud – May 25th Catholic Charities Emergency Services 157 Roosevelt Road from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Paynesville – May 26th at Green Roof Area Center 1104 West Main Street from 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- St. Joseph – May 27th at Resurrection Lutheran Church 610 County Road 2 from 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
The project is partially funded under a contract with the Central Minnesota Council on Aging as part of the Older Americans Act.
Catholic Charities was awarded the Minnesota Department of Human Services Circle of Excellence award in November 2020. There are just six organizations recognized for that award. It goes to an organization that has partnered with the DHS and done an exemplary job of providing food, shelter, and other assistance to those in need.
Copyright 2021 Leighton Enterprises, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be broadcast, published, redistributed, or rewritten, in any way without consent.